Friday, September 5, 2014

Art Post: ロリー戦い


My friend has a lot of parasols. They come in handy when you're heading to a fashion walk in Honolulu and it's ridiculously sunny and hot despite being December. Anyway, watching her hold onto about 3 or 4 parasols was really amusing for some reason. I told her she had an 'arsenal of parasols' and that she could use them to fight someone off with. Which resulted in drawing this picture of her:

She ended up looking pretty cool, like right out of a lolita themed fighting game. Another friend who saw it said he'd love a lolita themed fighting game so we started joking about it and coming up with fake scenarios. I even named it Lolitatakai (bad pun for Loli Battle, *slaps knee*). It was so much fun just throwing ideas out there, I really did want to make a lolita fighting game. Other than visual novels though, I have no knowledge about making games, so for the time being, I just drew some character designs for fun~

I have more designs to work on, these are just a few~ I hope one day I really can make this game a reality~

No comments:

Post a Comment