Tuesday, January 20, 2015

2015 Wardrobe Post

My lolita wardrobe started in 2006 when I bought this skirt in Japan.

It's offbrand, and definitely out of style, but I like to keep it around to remind myself of how far I've come in 9 years. My wardrobe is admittedly small for that long of a period, but that's all right with me.I've managed to keep an interest in lolita for this long with a limited wardrobe, and I don't think that's going to change anytime soon, so I know my wardrobe will only grow with even more time.

Alice and the Pirates

Night Fairy Fantasia JSK II
Melty Mermaid Princess JSK
Marionette in My Closet Room JSK I
Elizabeth Bride of Death JSK II
Apple Princess Cutsew & Modified Cutsew OP
Vampire Prelude OP
Funeral Procession of Rose~ Aria Blooming in the Twilight Skirt

Beardsley Rose Alice JSK 

Angelic Pretty 

Wonder Cookie Halter JSK

Wonder Queen Military Style JSK
Atelier Pierrot
 
Striped Halter JSK

Baby the Stars Shine Bright
 
Cinderella Jewelry JSK I

Enchantlic Enchantilly
 
Diamond Print OP

Innocent World
 
Astronomical Clock High Waist JSK


Three Archangels Tiered OP

Juliette et Justine
 
Travelogue Star Money JSK

Metamorphose 

Moonlight Night Skirt

Blouses

Top: Bodyline, Bottom: Both Meta

Atelier Pierrot
Socks/Tights

AP, IW, BTSSB, Offbrand
Offbrand, Grimoire, IW, VM

Shoes

AP, BTSSB

Bodyline
Hair Accessories/Jewelry

AATP, AP, BTSSB, IW, Meta, Chantilly, Atelier Pierrot, Handmade by Friends~


Putumayo, AP, AATP, BTSSB


Inner/Outerwear

Capelet: BTSSB, Pettis: h.Naoto, Offbrand

Purses/Parasols

BTSSB, AP, IW
Clearly I have a strong preference for Alice and the Pirates, but I was glad to have branched out to various brands lately. I'd like to get some Excentrique pieces, and I've been impressed with Meta lately too. I'm currently trying to lose more weight with more JetJ as a reward~ In general, I'd like to get more basics and accessories as well in order to do various coords with my current main pieces. I have a bad habit of reusing coords. I should also try to stop being lazy and start crafting things. I'm not a very good crafter, but I'm not going to get any better by not even trying. These are my lolita new years resolutions along with continuing to update ANTL~

No comments:

Post a Comment