Friday, December 26, 2014

A Year in Lolita: August

August 2014
Location: Florida

To be honest, August was pretty uneventful. I don't drive, and the public transportation here is pretty unreliable, so I don't get out much when I'm in Florida. I spent most of my time looking for jobs (and not hearing anything back) and drawing. The highlight of my August was an outing with a friend, and my boyfriend's birthday. One of my best friends who also was interested in lolita with me in high school was starting to get into the fashion again. We decided to check out the English Tea at Hoyt House, a Victorian mansion turned bed and breafast, that neither of us had been to before. I let her borrow my Chantilly dress and I wore Night Fairy Fantasia for the occasion~


The tea room was super fancy~ Probably one of the more fancy ones in the area.Everything was delicious and the service was great.

Tea at Hoyt House~
Near the end of the month was my boyfriend's birthday. I planned a Skype date tea party since he's in Hawaii. It was actually really fun. This time I wore the Chantilly dress since it was the dress he got me for my birthday the year before.We both made tea, arranged some snacks, and had a pleasant birthday tea party. Even though he could really only see me from the shoulders up, I did go all out for my coord~

Coord Breakdown: OP: Chantilly, Socks: Offbrand, Boots/Jewelry: AP, Headdress: handmade
I may not have went on many adventures this month, but I had fun on the ones I did go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment