Thursday, December 4, 2014

A Year in Lolita: February

February 2014
Location: Hawaii

February was a fun month for me~ Since I knew I was leaving Hawaii in a few months, I was trying to do as much as I could with as many people as possible. I went to that month's meet up which was at the Hawaii Chocolate Festival.

Coord Breakdown: JSK, Headbow, Boots, Socks: AP, Bag, Wristcuffs: BTSSB, Blouse: Meta, Parasol: IW

Not going to lie, I have a pretty intense chocolate addiction. Even though admission was kind of pricey for only a few samples of free chocolate, I was surrounded by chocolate and that's quite all right with me! Highlights of my day was trying chocolate covered bacon, a couple different types of chocolate alcohol, and this thing:

Chocolate and peanut butter lumpia with ice cream, yaaaaaassss
Later that day, I went to a masquerade in Chinatown. Unfortunately I don't have any (good) pics of my coord, but I can at least show off the accessories a friend had made for me to match~


Went a little old school with the headdress, but it matched my Elisabeth Bride of Death coord perfectly~

In other February news, I went on another purikura date with my friend, and figured it was time to start putting together a purikura album. Before I was just stuffing them all in an envelope, but the same friend had given me a cute little photo album for Christmas, so I decorated it and got to work~


I clearly don't have a future in scrapbooking, but it was fun putting it together. I still have a long way to go before finishing it though...

No comments:

Post a Comment