Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Year in Lolita: January

Well, it's already December and another year is coming to an end. I've had a lot of extreme ups and downs this year, but as always, filled with lolita~ I figured December was a good month to take a look back at coords and events that stood out.

January 2014
Location: Hawaii

Let's see, in January I went to the worst New Year's Party ever, but I spent it with the boyfriend and the bff and that's all that really mattered. I missed the monthly meet up, but went on a purikura date with another one of my closest friends the next day to make up for it~

Coord Breakdown: JSK, Headbow: BTSSB, Blouse: Atelier Pierrot, Socks: AP, Shoes: Offbrand
 Also, January 25th was the boyfriend's and my 1 year anniversary. That's a year of him spoiling me and putting up with my "Scorpio intensity". When he asked me what I would like to do for our anniversary, I just really wanted to see Iolani Palace before I left Hawaii.

Coord Breakdown: JSK: Atelier Pierrot, Boots: AP, Parasol: IW, Bag: BTSSB, everything else, offbrand
The palace was gorgeous, and the tour was...an emotional experience to say the least. I really enjoyed it. As the only royal palace in America, it was a good precursor to the castles of Europe I'd explore some months later~

No comments:

Post a Comment