Thursday, December 25, 2014

A Year in Lolita: July

July 2014
Location:
Germany/Florida

Happy Merry Christmas! And every other holiday! It's literally Christmas in July on my blog. Ha!
Anyway, the first week of July was my last week in Germany. I spent most of it packing and cleaning. Unfortunately, due to an admin switch and a couple of cancelled meets, I was unable to meet the local community. But, one of the girls messaged me to hang out and visit a museum in town a couple of days before my departure~

Coord Breakdown: JSK: AATP, Bonnet: IW, Blouse: Offbrand, Wristcuffs: BTSSB, Tights: F21, Boots: AP
The museum was really neat~ And it was nice to talk with a local lolita who put up with my lack of German skills. I was even more sad I had to leave after meeting her and another one of her friends. Even so, I'm still apart of their group on FB, so if I ever make it back, I'll be sure to attend meets. In a few days I'd be leaving Germany for good. It was a great experience that even though it didn't quite work out how I hoped, I don't regret a minute of it. 

After I left Germany, and went back to my parents house, I immediately joined my local community. Apparently they had formed a lolita community while I was in Hawaii and I had no idea until someone in the Hawaii comm had told me about it. Conveniently, they were having a meet up at a local con a week after I arrived. I had no idea this con existed either. I guess I had been away longer than I realized...Anyway, the meet up was fun. I met up with old friends and made new friends at a very nice tea party. The comm left me with a good impression, and I was eager to be an active member.

Cuties~

No comments:

Post a Comment