Friday, December 5, 2014

A Year in Lolita: March

March 2014
Location: Hawaii

March was a really bittersweet month. It was my last full month in Hawaii so I was busy packing (or at least busy putting off packing). Hawaii's anime convention, Kawaiikon was also coming up and I was selling stuff in artist alley too. Plus, Misako Aoki was going to be there so I was working on a drawing for her on top of all that. Our comm was putting together a scrapbook for her as well and a friend had offered to take pics of us in a mini photoshoot to put in the scrapbook~ It was really fun to have a photoshoot with everyone (even though I'm so awkward in front of a camera), and the pics came out great.


March was also the month of goodbye parties. I had around 3 different going away parties. The first was put together by my coworkers. Of course we did the thing I love to do most: karaoke! Earlier that day though, the boyfriend and I strolled along Waikiki beach to take more pics for the scrapbook. This time working on the drawing for Misako.

Please excuse my windswept hair XD

The next two going away parties were put together by a lovely friend who wanted me to see as many people before I go as I could, so she put together two different shindigs~The first, karaoke...again! Cause there's no such thing as too much karaoke! Actually, it was a surprise, and it was amazing! The room was decorated Alice themed along with everyone's coords~

2 Alices, 4 Chesire Cats, a Mad Hatter and a Queen of Hearts~

The second going away get together was two more fave things: Indian food and purikura! Oh so much purikura~

I have the best friends <3
Frilly Fujoshi Sisters~
I tried my best not to cry my face off cause I was gunna miss all my friends so much. The only thing that kept me from breaking down was knowing I'd see everyone again at Kawaiikon and the tea party with Misako in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment